Automatic gates are an element of not only domestic but also numerous business processes. And a seemingly ordinary gate breakdown can lead to significant unforeseen losses. That is why you need annual garage door maintenance. The quality of our work and the timing will help you to avoid damages. It will also ensure maximum safety during operation. As a result, you will be able to reduce your operating and repair costs significantly.
Since automatic gates are an integral part of our daily lives, we strive to get the maximum comfort and enjoyment from their operation.
Any automatic gate system, whether at home or on commercial, requires garage door maintenance and repair. You should not “kill” the system “until the end”. A timely professional garage door tune-up will prolong the life of your automation. Otherwise, you will have to change the whole system.
If the gate has electric drive equipment, you need a tune-up on it on a mandatory basis. Because gate automation is a mechanism that also requires regular residential or commercial garage door tune up, checking the integrity of the mountings and connections.
What Steps Are In The Garage Door Maintenance?
- Diagnostics of gates and automatics;
- Accurate prevention of failures;
- Replacement of worn-out parts and mechanisms;
- Preventive maintenance: lubrication, cleaning, adjustment, and tuning;
- Correcting minor malfunctions;
- Monitoring of security systems.
Timely service will ensure the reliable operation of any gate system. Our professionals are ready to service your doors regularly in a quality and professional manner.
We Serve The Following Area's And Beyond
- Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton
- Fort Lauderdale
- Pembroke Pines
- Coral Springs
- Pompano Beach
- Cooper City
- Hallandale Beach
- Dania Beach
- North Lauderdale
- Wilton Manors
- Deerfield Beach
- Lighthouse Point
- Miami dade
- Miami Gardens
- North Miami
- Coral Gables
- North Miami Beach
- Cutler BayAventura
The Advantage of Garage Door Tune Up
- Priority on calling a technician for gate maintenance out of turn;
- We will call to remind you of the need for scheduled maintenance;
- If there is a breakdown that requires a repair crew, you will have priority in the repair schedule;
- During the guarantee period, parts are purchased from the manufacturer under warranty in case of a breakdown.
A systematic garage door maintenance service will prevent costly repairs.. We give affordable prices for our work, and our contractors know their job excellent.
The same applies to other types of automatic gates and barriers. We always know better how to repair one or another damage. Thanks to the vast experience accumulated over the years in our garage door maintenance company we know how to help you.
If the malfunction is serious, we will offer several options for fixing it. The lift master arrives and estimates what you need for the overhead garage for maintenance. He checks what the exact reason for the damage was, and how to prevent further problems.
Currently, our specialists systematically carry out service maintenance of automatic doors of different types of gates at companies located in the territory of Florida. If you want garage door preventive maintenance for a long time, we are ready to carry out competent and advanced service maintenance of your automatic gates, roller shutters, and barriers yearly.
The guarantee of long and stable operation of the product is regular service in certified centers of official partners. Scheduled maintenance reduces the risk of premature wear of parts and ensures the safe operation of gates, roller shutters, and automation. We recommend inviting a specialist at least once a year to perform the necessary set of procedures to diagnose and adjust the operation of the expensive system. It is important for several reasons:
- It prolongs the gate’s functional potential by renewing the lubrication of the hinges and fixing minor malfunctions;
- Sections maintain an attractive appearance (removal of dents, etc.);
- Prophylactic repair is much cheaper than the elimination of the consequences of damaged automatics.
To order warranty service of sectional gates, swing gates, sliding gates, industrial doors in Florida, you can call us at any convenient time or fill in the form on our website.
Why Choose The Marko Door for Your Garage Door Maintenance?
When it comes to residential garage door maintenance, Marko Door stands out as a reliable and trusted partner. Here’s why:
- Expertise in Garage Door Systems. Marko Door boasts a team of skilled technicians who are well-versed in the intricate workings of garage door systems.
- Comprehensive Garage Door Tune-Up. A well-maintained garage door operates quietly and smoothly. Our comprehensive tune-up service includes a thorough inspection of all components.
- Local Expertise. Searching for a garage door tune up near me? Look no further. Marko Door is your local garage door maintenance and repair expert. We are familiar with the unique challenges that garage doors in the area face due to weather conditions and other factors.
Don’t let a malfunctioning garage door disrupt your daily life or compromise your property’s security. Choose Marko Door for professional and reliable maintenance that keeps your garage door operating smoothly for years to come.
Get A FREE Estimate!
- Why do I need gate maintenance?By signing a maintenance contract with our company, you will avoid the cost of gate repair. After all, timely lubrication and replacement of elements significantly increase their service life.
- Which gate systems do you service?We service all gate systems and types. Even the simplest manually-operated doors require cleaning and hinges lubrication, which prevents them from warping and making them difficult to operate.
- How often do doors need to be serviced?On average, a gate needs maintenance 1-2 times a year. It all depends on the type of system and climatic conditions. In humid climates, the wear and tear process is accelerated.
- What is included in the maintenance of a door?Maintenance includes a wide range of works from lubrication and replacement of elements to diagnostics of hidden defects. Also, all mechanism elements are necessarily cleaned of dirt.
- How do I sign a maintenance contract with you?For this, you need to contact us in any convenient way or come to the office yourself. Also, if desired, we will send an employee to a specified address to conclude the agreement.